Directions to our Vermont Investment Advisor Firm
77 College St #3A
Burlington, VT 05401
(Note that if you enter from College St, you are on the 2nd floor. Our office is on the 3rd floor.)
Drive, walk, bike or skip down Main Street in Burlington, VT until you reach the lower Main St area. Then, if you are proceeding down hill, take a right onto South Champlain St. If you are heading uphill on Main St take a left onto South Champlain St. There is parking on the street as well as on College St. There is also a free 2 hour parking garage with an entrance right across College St from our office - scroll down on this page for a map. This is the building:
Parking for our Vermont Investment Advisor Firm
The red arrow below shows how to get to the College Street parking garage. The entrance is directly across the road from our office building.
Parking is free for 2 hours in this garage:
Clients can easily meet with us in person from Chittenden County as well as Addison County, Washington County, Lamoille County, Franklin County, and Grand Isle County.
Here are distances and driving times from some of the larger towns in the area to 77 College St, if you are looking for an investment adviser and you live in one of these places (arranged alphabetically).
- Charlotte Investment Adviser: 12.6 miles, about 21 minutes.
- Colchester Investment Adviser: 7.7 miles, about 10 minutes.
- Essex Junction Investment Adviser: 5.2 miles, about 12 minutes.
- Hinesburg Investment Adviser: 11.3 miles, about 20 minutes.
- Jericho Investment Adviser: 15.1 miles, about 33 minutes.
- Milton Investment Adviser: 17.3 miles, about 26 minutes.
- Saint Albans Investment Adviser: 28.9 miles, about 33 minutes.
- Shelburne Investment Adviser: 7.4 miles, about 13 minutes.
- South Burlington Investment Adviser: 1 miles, about 3 minutes.
- Stowe Investment Adviser: 37.5 miles, about 45 minutes.
- Waterbury Investment Adviser: 27.6 miles, about 30 minutes.
- Warren Investment Adviser: 46.8 miles, about 59 minutes.
- Williston Investment Adviser: 4.1 miles, about 10 minutes.