Vermont Retirement Planning
In Vermont Retirement Planning, it is not true that "all investment advisors are the same." We would like to point out important differences between One Day In July LLC and other Vermont investment managers.
- We use primarily ultra-low cost index funds. Exceptions to this are at client request (for example, an exception might be an emotional attachment to a long-held stock.)
- We know academic research shows it is impossible to time the market and actively trade stocks in a way that outperforms index funds.
- Our own fees, which you can see here, are simple and clear on our website.
- Our fees are generally half to a fifth of what other advisors charge. Sometimes even less.
- We are not paid "on the back end" by the funds we put in your accounts. Unfortunately this is a rampant practice in the Vermont investment management industry, and it is one of which you need to be aware. Unlike 77% of advisors, we do not partcipate in this.
It is common that a new client looking for Vermont retirement planning will bring in statements and we will see, in their accounts, many high-fee mutual funds, annuities, and other instruments that promise to benefit the financial industry more than the investor.
If you are looking for Vermont retirement planning plesae contact us at the info below to do a free consultation via phone or in person at our office in Burlington, Vermont.
By using index funds and charging low fees, we will improve Vermont retirement planning. We would love to have you on board!